X-Rite i1Basic Pro 3 Plus
The Standard of Color Perfection
With the i1Basic Pro 3 Plus, you can quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles that ensure the colors you view are true, verify soft proofs and print quality with built-in Quality Assurance (QA) tools, and easily capture and manage spot colors.
- Large aperture (8mm) with support for high brightness levels (up to 5000nits), improve emissive measurement, resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors.
- Calibrates and matches multiple displays, including up to four displays connected to a single computer as well as unlimited multiple monitors connected to different computers for consistent color viewing.
- Full support for the latest video standards, including NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.
- PANTONE Color Manager software enables accurate capture and management of spot colors and helps users build palettes of best match PANTONE colors that are auto-extracted from their own images.
- Easy upgrade to i1Publish software to add complete printer (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four) profiling and quality control functionality, camera profiling capabilities and transmissive profiling.
- For increased automation, use the optional i1iO automated hands-free chart reader or add an i1iSis 2 automated chart reader for creating printer profiles.