Calibrite ColorChecker Video XL with Case
Video Color Control from Capture to Edit
- A large video target (530 x 375mm) featuring superb color accuracy
- Ideal for any large venue environment where color accuracy and camera matching is essential (e.g. concerts, theatres, etc.)
- Featuring four grayscale calibration bars and saturated and unsaturated RGB primaries
- Extended skin tone patches for additional color precision
- Supported by many key third-party software applications
The Calibrite ColorChecker Video XL provides an extra-large format for effortlessly capturing the target at greater distances and wider angles. It provides the same chromatic colors, skin tones and gray reference chips of the standard size ColorChecker Video, but twice as large. You’ll be able to eliminate the need to move your camera closer or adjust the focal length of your lens, shoot in the same lighting condition that is falling on your subject and minimize color casting from any surrounding light. You’ll also be able to increase the capture resolution for more accurate post-production work.
The Calibrite ColorChecker Video XL is designed for those longer and wider shots when the space between your camera and subject is too great to capture a smaller target.
Ideal for large production environments such as:
Cine-Wide Shots: Landscape, Cityscape, Custom Sets
Event Filmmaking: Concerts, Churches, Sports, Stage
Aerial Filmmaking: Drones
Using a ColorChecker Video XL target at capture gets you to a worry-free, color balanced, consistently neutral and ideally exposed place faster than ever before. It’s an essential color tool you won’t want to be without, saving you valuable time from pre-production through post.
ColorChecker Video XL is an extra-large all-in-one durable and rigid video target.
Includes ColorChecker XL target configurable case with black Denier polyester exterior and soft black Tricot fabric inside to protect the target.