Calibrite ColorChecker Classic Mega
Photo Color Control from Capture to Edit
- This is a special order item, please contact us for availability and current price
- An oversized target (1020 x 1520mm) suitable for large venue work
- Features color critical patches associated with the ColorChecker range
- 6 grayscale patches; RGB and CMYK colors and a mix of everyday colors for great results
- Can be used with the ColorChecker Camera Calibration software to create ACR or ICC profiles
The ColorChecker Classic Mega is for those applications that require the target to be an extreme distance from the camera and still be able to be imaged with enough resolution to be useable for making corrections. Measuring an enormous 1020 x 1520mm, the Mega is the largest target within the ColorChecker Classic range and is an ideal tool for the following photographic scenarios and more.
Wide shots: landscape, cityscape, extreme distance photography
Event photography: concerts, churches, sports, stage
Aerial photography: drone photography
ColorChecker targets are ideal for creating custom camera profiles (DNG and ICC), correcting neutral balance and exposure, and provides a standard for color corrections.
The targets provide a non-subjective standard of comparison to help determine the true color balance of any color rendition system. It provides the needed standard for comparing, measuring and analyzing differences in color reproduction in various processes—avoiding costly mistakes.